Syntonic Randomizer is a powerful random music generator which adheres to music theory principles and user specified constraints. Unlike other random music generators, Syntonic Randomizer uses an advanced, theory-centric algorithm to ensure that all sequences are well structured and coherant.
Get Syntonic Randomizer and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you!
Syntonic Randomizer With Serial Key Free [Win/Mac] [2022-Latest]
> «A work of musical art that shows the power of music theory and its ability to
> make music really interesting.»
> (Tibor Serry)
> «A music generation app that doesn’t suck»
> (Geoffrey McGonagle)
> «An excellent and innovative app»
> (Chris Schläger)
> «synthtype-style programming»
> (Paul Ibbotson)
> «An excellent randomizer that uses theory to do a fantastic job»
> (Daniel Wade)
> «If you were looking for a new and different way to play around with music,
> this is the app for you.»
> (Tom Park)
This app uses a newly invented, advanced music theory algorithm to generate random
sequences which adhere to music theory. The algorithm is strictly «synchronic».
Some of the constraints include:
> The harmonization of triads
> The minimization of major-mode relationships (use of mode relationships in
> the creation of new chords)
> The maximization of minor-mode relationships (avoiding the use of major-mode
> The conformity of musical intervals to the corresponding musical ratios (vide
> «Tension/Density/Consonance» concept)
> The avoidance of using the same set of chords (vide the «Least Chord»
> The minimization of the use of specific chords (vide the «Least Chord»
The other constraints are either «self-explanatory» or can be found in the
Each algorithm in Syntonic Randomizer is compatible with the theory explained
in each chapter of my book:
Music Theory For Musicians:
I would like to extend my thanks to the readers, users, and developers of
Synthtype for their invaluable input!
What’s new in Syntonic Randomizer Version 1.3
> * Added control-panel for usage information.
> * Added support for proper orientation in the player. (When playing
> in landscape, the GUI will not repaint until the page is rotated back to
> * The player now has a window that shows the current chart
Syntonic Randomizer Crack Product Key [Win/Mac]
– Create a random music sequence based on music theory principles and constraints.
– Use a graphical, step-by-step MIDI sequence editor to create new sequences, edit existing sequences, and design powerful rules to be used in conjunction with the theory-based algorithm.
– Create random sequences between 0 and 1 second long with music keys that can be set to any desired amount of beats per minute.
– Create sequences with only one repeat (per each sequence), sequences of unlimited repeats, and sequences which can be played in any order.
– Create random sequences with a specific tempo, key, and instrument range.
– Design powerful rules for randomization within MIDI sequences.
– Use the step-by-step editor to edit any MIDI sequence and record and play out sequences directly.
– Use control over the randomization algorithm to control the variance, entropy, and general randomization of sequences.
– Include any number of simultaneous tracks in any sequence.
– Generate music in any number of different scales.
– Synchronize all tracks to the same sequence by using a sequence number.
– Change the tempo, key, and instrument range for each track at will.
– Automatically synchronize sequences to a particular tempo and key.
– Set up to three automation channels for each track to automatically control a specific parameter of the track.
– Take control of the randomization of notes for each track to select which notes will be random or specific.
– Create music with all of these unique features and many more.
– Synchronize multiple sequences together to create a single music track.
– Export and import sequences.
– Export sequences to MIDI files.
– Use a text-based JSON serializer to create random sequences from the command line.
– Use a custom MIDI synthesizer to play random sequences directly.
– Play randomly generated sequences from MIDI files.
– Optimize sequences by using pre-recorded MIDI patterns.
– Save sequences by storing MIDI files or by using the synchronizer to export to text files.
– Export sequences in JSON format for easy parsing in other programs.
– Use a sequence number to play back sequences.
– Choose between 0 and 1 second sequences and play from the beginning or play a sequence in any order.
– Use a sequence number to play back sequences.
– Play back a specific number of beats per minute.
– Record MIDI files directly from the randomizer.
– Include any number of simultaneous tracks.
– Use the
Syntonic Randomizer is a powerful music generator which adheres to music theory principles and user specified constraints. Unlike other random music generators, Syntonic Randomizer uses an advanced, theory-centric algorithm to ensure that all sequences are well structured and coherant.
Generate ANY TEMPO, KEY, BPM, DANCE MUSIC, ALL ARTISTS, PAIRS of instruments and make your own unique & original song. You can even set up constraints such as:
• < 1 minute • < 3 minutes • < 5 minutes • < 7 minutes • < 10 minutes • < 20 minutes • < 30 minutes • < 40 minutes • < 50 minutes • < 60 minutes • < 70 minutes • < 80 minutes • < 90 minutes • < 100 minutes • < 110 minutes • < 120 minutes • < 130 minutes • < 140 minutes • < 150 minutes • < 160 minutes • < 170 minutes • < 180 minutes • < 190 minutes • < 200 minutes • < 210 minutes • < 220 minutes • < 230 minutes • < 240 minutes • < 250 minutes • < 260 minutes • < 270 minutes • < 280 minutes • < 290 minutes • < 300 minutes • < 310 minutes • < 320 minutes • < 330 minutes • < 340 minutes • < 350 minutes • < 360 minutes • < 370 minutes • < 380 minutes • < 390 minutes • < 400 minutes • < 410 minutes • < 420 minutes • < 430 minutes • < 440 minutes • < 450 minutes • < 460 minutes • < 470 minutes • < 480 minutes • < 490 minutes • < 500 minutes • < 510 minutes • < 520 minutes • < 530 minutes • < 540 minutes • < 550 minutes • < 560 minutes • < 570 minutes • < 580 minutes • < 590 minutes • < 600 minutes • < 610 minutes • < 620 minutes • < 630 minutes • < 640 minutes • < 650 minutes • < 660 minutes • < 670 minutes • < 680 minutes • < 690 minutes • < 700 minutes • < 710 minutes • < 720 minutes • < 730 minutes • < 740 minutes • < 750 minutes • < 760 minutes • < 770 minutes •
What’s New In Syntonic Randomizer?
This is an extremely sophisticated random music generator, which is the only one that conforms to music theory.
Syntonic Randomizer was created for people who want to compose music using well structured,
well thought out and coherant music. It can also be used by people who want a powerful random music generator for composing music according to musical theory, which means that the more experience you have with music theory, the more the algorithm will understand and reward you with professionally crafted music.
I’m going to try to do a better job of explaining what this program is all about.
The first thing you need to do is to specify your style of music. This will be done on the theme page. You need to specify how you want the sequence of the music to be structured. This means that you must define the constraints, tempo and number of instruments that you want in your music. For example, you could specify that your music is going to be a solo piano concerto. This means that you want to define the length of the piece, the key of the piece, the tempo and the number of instruments that are used.
When you are done with that, you can create a new thread in the music forum and upload a WAV file containing the sequence of your music. This will trigger the program to generate your sequence of music. Once you have created the file, be sure to download it.
Please note that I have a music policy that says that my content is only available to registered users. This is to prevent people from downloading WAV files. However, you can use the download button to download a MIDI file that I have created.
This process is very tedious and could take days or weeks. So if you are a beginner and don’t have much experience with music theory, this program may be a bit of a challenge. However, if you are willing to put in the time and effort to use the program, it’s well worth it.
Note that if you use this program to compose a song, you can then use the sequence to save that song as a MIDI file.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the forums. It is also good to have your sequence of music checked by somebody who is familiar with music theory.
Very useful for a beginner in composition or any sort of music. It seems to have some flaws in its basics, and I think that will be fixed in the future. It does not generate something that is completely random, but more or less educated on the computer’s own rules (and human ones). It may be better to have a better implemented algorithm and then after that the «randomize» stage, which I do not fully understand, but I think that it can be improved.
Just like an educated human composer would write his own concerto, that I am sure.
This program is a very powerful music
System Requirements For Syntonic Randomizer:
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64-bit
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64-bit Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 @ 3.0 GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 @ 3.0 GHz Memory: 4 GB
4 GB Graphics: Intel GMA X4500 with 1GB or better of RAM
AMD Athlon XP E-350 or better
Intel GMA X4500 with 1GB or better of RAM
Microsoft DirectX: Version 9